www.tdcireland.com Forum Index
HomeRegister Forum About UsMembershipFixturesResultsUpcoming EventsPhotos Log in
Dashboard
Latest Posts
Past Events
Club_Championship
Videos
For Sale
Turbine
Private Messages
Search Forum
Your Profile
Child Safeguarding
FAQ

Recent Topics
» IMRC Autosolo 28th April 2024
by Philip on Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:43 pm

» 12th May 2024: TDC Production Car Trial
by Philip on Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:38 pm

» 2024 TDC Irish Classic Retrospective Trial Results
by Peespeed on Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:59 pm

» 13th Apr 2024: TDC Irish Classic Retrospective Trial
by lauraf on Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:13 am

» For Sale Toyota MR2 2001 MVAT/ Targa spec car
by Peterf555 on Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:14 pm

» 2024 Latest Club Championship Standings
by Piers14 on Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:31 pm

» 24th Mar 2024: TDC Club Autotest Results
by Piers14 on Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:57 pm

» 24th Mar 2024: TDC Club Autotest
by Philip on Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:53 am

» Round 2 - National Autotest Championship - Sunday 10th March
by guyfo on Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:18 pm

» Connacht MVAT February 18th 2024
by Paddy_paddy on Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:27 pm

User Block
Username:

Password:

Remember me

I forgot my password

Don't have an account yet?
You can register for FREE

Who is Online

In total there are 499 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 499 Guests

Registered Users: None

[ View complete list ]

Most users ever online was 604 on Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:26 am

10th Oct 2010 Wexford M.C. Autotest and Autosolo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic    www.tdcireland.com Forum Index » Autotesting Events View previous topic
View next topic
10th Oct 2010 Wexford M.C. Autotest and Autosolo
J

Post Reply with quote
Looking forward to this, I'm heading down on Saturday and staying locally so hopefully I shouldn't be late Smile
Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:43 pm View user's profile Send private message
Patricia

Post Reply with quote
Hi Damien , Rory Stefan thanks for today , well worth the trip, the 2 red Starlets made it home in one piece and I just loved the Autosolo:)

Also thanks to Donal & Piers for lending me the red Startlet , fantastic little car on the loose and it has a great sound system in it! I figured out today that I'm way better at going fowards than backwards and that I'm spoilt in that the Blue Autotest Starlet is a very easy car to drive as my arms are tortured tonight!
Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:09 pm View user's profile Send private message
Peespeed
TDC Committee Member

Post Reply with quote
Well done to Damien, Stefan, Rory and everyone else that helped out today, very enjoyable to watch and great to see such a big turnout of drivers.

Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:24 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Rory

Post Reply with quote
I'm now a total convert to speed after doing that autosolo! First time I'd ever done a fast test like that! The grin factor is huge! Definately with you on that one Trish! What are the chances of a Beginners Autosolo Championship, with say, well, loads of rounds??
Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:54 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Lyndsay Doran

Post Reply with quote
Echoing what my partner in crime said Wink - thanks a mil to everyone involved!!! Have to say the left hand autotest was my favourite of the two, too much like hard work on the other side with the grip Very Happy! The Grand Prix of the 2 tests was great and the Autosolo.... Well I think the smile on my face said it all - FANTASTIC Very Happy Very Happy !!! Come on girls, get out there!!!
How about a whole day of Autosolos the next time...???
See you all at the next outing!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:00 pm View user's profile Send private message
Lyndsay Doran

Post Reply with quote
Rory wrote:
I'm now a total convert to speed after doing that autosolo! First time I'd ever done a fast test like that! The grin factor is huge! Definately with you on that one Trish! What are the chances of a Beginners Autosolo Championship, with say, well, loads of rounds??

Yay Rory, that's a great idea...!!!
Timmy...????
Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:03 pm View user's profile Send private message
Peespeed
TDC Committee Member

Post Reply with quote
Rory wrote:

49 round Autosolo Championship and 1 round Autotest Championship Laughing Laughing

Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:12 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Patricia

Post Reply with quote
Bring it on ...the more loose the better , I'm no tarmac terrorist!
Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:24 pm View user's profile Send private message
john n

Post Reply with quote
looks like a great day .cant wait for next event
Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:42 pm View user's profile Send private message
Mark Doran

Post Reply with quote
Does anybody have a digital copy of the results from yesterday? Good day. Grippy tests alright, autosolo was good, but if I were to give feedback I would say that a test could be designed so that people can que in such a way when one car is 3/4 the way through the test the next car can start, help to speed things up.
Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:47 am View user's profile Send private message
Lyndsay Doran

Post Reply with quote
DangerDoran wrote:
Does anybody have a digital copy of the results from yesterday? Good day. Grippy tests alright, autosolo was good, but if I were to give feedback I would say that a test could be designed so that people can que in such a way when one car is 3/4 the way through the test the next car can start, help to speed things up.

That'd be great to have, especially for the autosolo... Can you post it here if you get one? Thanks a mil Very Happy
Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:57 am View user's profile Send private message
Faulkt1a
TDC Committee Member

Post Reply with quote
DangerDoran wrote:

Mark. Not a gimme ! The test site available etc has to be taken into account as well as trying to keep the tests interesting.

I thought the one I was doing and the autosolo were grand tests. The grip level you cant do too much about: you dont even know till it happens !
Tim

Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:50 pm View user's profile Send private message
Damien

Post Reply with quote
mark, stephen odonoghe won the autosolo, he was so fast i didnt even see him do it. Cant imagine any of them will issue a result sheet
Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:12 pm View user's profile Send private message
Mark Doran

Post Reply with quote
Faulkt1a wrote:
DangerDoran wrote:

Mark. Not a gimme ! The test site available etc has to be taken into account as well as trying to keep the tests interesting.

I thought the one I was doing and the autosolo were grand tests. The grip level you cant do too much about: you dont even know till it happens !
Tim

I think you got me wrong. The tests were grand, Im not saying anything about that side of things, just that maybe the way the autosolo was ran could have been more efficient. Its only feedback to improve future events. Constructive feedback is important to help bring events forward.
Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:22 am View user's profile Send private message
Philip
TDC Committee Member

Post Reply with quote
Only getting a chance to write this now but many thanks to Rory, Stefan, Damien and everyone else involved with this event, it was a super turnout and a great effort for the club's first event. The autosolo had to be the highlight of the day! If a results sheet was put up that would be great, would really like to compare some times during the day...
Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:19 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    www.tdcireland.com Forum Index » Autotesting Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: